Wireless N Bridge help Trendnet TEW-640MB

bentobaku

In Runtime
I have a home network set up with about 5-7 computers using my network goes: modem--->Netgear WNDR3400v2---{2computers hardline, 1computer Netgear wireless WmCE2001, 1 wireless laptop, 1-2 wireless Trendnet TEW-640MB} Previously all was fine I could pass files from one computer and back no problems other than some bottle necking from all the transfers. I built a new computer and played switch-a-roo with my New [A], Old and Media box [C] (upgrading down the row). Everyone is happy and fine except the computer . When I restart the TEW-640 every one can use the internet, download off the internet fine. But when I try to transfer files back and forth the TEW kicks its self off line and allows no communication to it (like connecting to the interface via ip). There was no issue until the computers got moved, and this a feature I use very regularly to watch videos and the TEW is what give my computer workbench its internet. Anyone know why the TEW is suddenly kicking offline?

Edit:
Forgot to mention that I can stream media from computer B from computer A, but I cannot retrieve old files from computer B with computer A (C is not currently hooked up to avoid possible interference and confusion)

Back
Top Bottom