Wireless Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer411

Beta member
Is wireless DSL through radio towers good enough to run multiple online game accounts, such as warcraft, vanguard, and everquest?

Simple yes or no answers are fine, and if you use this kind of internet for gaming feel free to share your eperiences.

yes radio towers, just like a cell phone tower the send a internet signal through the air. They have 2 types of this also Line of sight and Non Line of sight.

Im not really sure what you are thinking about but i am talking about an ISP that provides internet service through radio towers. Not in home wireless connections.

I want to know if it is possible yes or no to run multiple online MMORPG game accounts on at one time. If anyone has had some experience with this matter, please feel free to share your experience. There is very few subjects i have ever found on this matter and none of them provide a clear answer.

yes, but would it be reliable enough for gaming?

I have tried wireless before but that was satellite and that was a utter money dumping nightmare.

In order for me to get this internet i would have to move 3 hours away (wich i would be glad to do if it works good) then i would have to buy a 50-75 radio tower if the non line of site peice does not reach the place i would be staying.

IMO, those speed they offer aren't worth the gaming you'll be playing. If you play those 3 games simultaneously, you'll probably ping high or lag with wireless connection being unreliable sometime. Upload speed are probably lower or symmetrical, meaning it's the same as the download speed if they don't list it.

Mainly those connection are probably only good for Internet browsing, emailing and etc. If this is the fastest connection you can get in your area, I suggest you ask around first, call them, talk to other customers who have the service, etc. First take a look at their Terms of Service and contract, because you want to jet the **** out of there if the service sucks without paying a terminated fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom