Wireless connection was working, now it will NOT connect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightingBird

In Runtime
Ok I need some help. I'm pretty good with computers and this problem came out of nowhere. I was doing some changes on my girlfriends computer since she was having some minor problems due to spyware I'm guessing. I installed the following programs.

Registry booster, zone alarm(the newest one), ad aware, antivir, aboutbuster, cwshredder, and msconfig clean up.

It browsed for a bit faster and then it crapped out.

It shows the wireless signal but for some reason it will not connect all of a sudden. The plug in wireless card is a nextel card I believe. I've tried a system restore several times, checked the drivers, even making sure all is ok in the startup line.

Anymore ideas? I'm lost.

Ok I need some help. I'm pretty good with computers and this problem came out of nowhere. I was doing some changes on my girlfriends computer since she was having some minor problems due to spyware I'm guessing. I installed the following programs.

Registry booster, zone alarm(the newest one), ad aware, antivir, aboutbuster, cwshredder, and msconfig clean up.

It browsed for a bit faster and then it crapped out.

It shows the wireless signal but for some reason it will not connect all of a sudden. The plug in wireless card is a nextel card I believe. I've tried a system restore several times, checked the drivers, even making sure all is ok in the startup line.

Anymore ideas? I'm lost.

I would probably think Zone Alarm is the culprit and that would be the software to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom