windows server site to site connection with vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

linux1880

In Runtime
dear all

i am configuring 2 win2k3 servers located in different town via vpn and I want both sites users to login in from both branch, what is quick n easy fix, pls help me . thanks.

Sounds like you need a domain structure which would control the logging in of all users no matter where they log in at.

Thank you office politics,

I would like to connect AD users of 3 branches only , not the large networks as mentioned in the links. If i could get any help on that , I would be greatful. Thank you

read chapter by chapter. complete the tasks as they apply to your environment.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc749913.aspx

This guide will walk you through the configuration of this scenario by giving you instructions for every phase of the deployment. By repeating the domain controller staging process in Chapter 6, "Staging a Branch Office Domain Controller," you can scale out the number of branch offices to meet your organization's requirements.

That last link refers to Server 2000, and the OP is using Server 2003. There are enough differences that I think the OP will have to look for something similar to that link pertaining to Server 2003 specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom