Windows 7, Disable Internet connection, but keep network?

ocmdiaz714

Baseband Member
I recently had my Internet disconnected, and decided to share my iPhone's Internet connection (tether) with my PC. Now, the iPhone connection works, but for some reason my PC prefers to use my original Internet connection thus no connection. The only way I can access the Internet is by going into adapter settings and disabling my router, but I do not want to do this as I have other computers on the network and I often share files.

So what can I do? I want to keep my router enabled, but don't want my PC to use it to access the Internet. Thanks.

I recently had my Internet disconnected, and decided to share my iPhone's Internet connection (tether) with my PC. Now, the iPhone connection works, but for some reason my PC prefers to use my original Internet connection thus no connection. The only way I can access the Internet is by going into adapter settings and disabling my router, but I do not want to do this as I have other computers on the network and I often share files.

So what can I do? I want to keep my router enabled, but don't want my PC to use it to access the Internet. Thanks.

probably your pc recognize your old adapter as default. try to change it.

Back
Top Bottom