win2000 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Nut

Solid State Member
I am running win2000 advance server every time i boot up it says I don't have enough virtual memory, i have it set to 788-1000 mb (i changed that from 1000 - 1500 to see if that would help but didn't)
on drive d: (even says it when i change it to drive c:), I installed some programs bafore this happened and tryed to uninstall them but oddly my windows installer isn't there and won't uninstall anything. think it has to do with the virtual memory maybe?. anyone have any ideas to y i have low virtual memory
there is also a service not loadin on bootup been trying to figuer out what it could be, perhaps someone has some insite on this thx

I would also like to add I get the low virtual memory in safe mode as well
the error massage i get at startup is the service control manager in the evcents manager there are 3 things that deal with that SCM
The Kerberos Key Distribution Center service terminated with the following error:
The security account manager (SAM) or local security authority (LSA) server was in the wrong state to perform the security operation.
The Windows Installer service terminated with the following error:
Access is denied.
Theres my windows installer prob
The Intersite Messaging service terminated with the following error:
The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

maybe this will help anyone... I'll try to get more info if needed

check and see what the service is running as. that might explain a few things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom