Wifi wont install new drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
So i had to buy a new HD because my other one died, i have re-installed windows 7 and all the drivers, for somne reason windows 7 wont install my wifi card drivers, says it cant find them, i dont know what kind of wifi card i have either, can anyone help me find the drivers so i cau use my wifi, as i hate useing the cable.

i dont know if this helps, but when i go into device manager, under other devices it has

-F3307
-Network controller

i have tryed useing update drivers, but it doesnt work

Go to your laptop's website and search for your model and pick your OS (make sure you pick 32bit or 64bit). It should list them there. If it lists several of them, then just download all of them and install one by one till it finds the right one.

Check device manager to see if there's a problem or if it's still missing the drivers.

Are you sure you picked the right model number for your laptop? Or the right OS and version?

yup, it installed the drivers, but its saying the network controller drivers havent installed, mehhh, im on windows 7 home prem 64bit it wont find wireless networks

found out what model it is, its a ericsson F3307 wirless card, think u can have a noise around, for me? cause im getting sick of this, :/

If you can get internet through hardwired, try running Windows Update on it and check the Optional Updates list for drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom