WiFi Question.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Can I use my Routers Wi Fi too connect to other peoples wifi or would I need a wifi extender of some sort. Is that possible to use my router "from" my computer to do some wifi hacking.

Yes you can connect to another access point if your router's firmware allows it.

If the WiFi you try to connect to has some kind of breach, you won't have to wait for someone to pick up your attempt to access his WiFi. You could just connect to it, if you use the correct code.

uhh Spud, be very careful where you go with this, especially with regards to the forums. If this eventuates into a discussion about breaking someone's wifi password, the thread will be locked by a mod. To my understanding, discussions about hacking are not allowed on this forum.

uhh Spud, be very careful where you go with this, especially with regards to the forums. If this eventuates into a discussion about breaking someone's wifi password, the thread will be locked by a mod. To my understanding, discussions about hacking are not allowed on this forum.

Naa, hacking is allowed on this forum as long as it is legal. Spud is not saying if he has permission or not from his neighbor but we/I assume he does so its ok i guess

Naa, hacking is allowed on this forum as long as it is legal. Spud is not saying if he has permission or not from his neighbor but we/I assume he does so its ok i guess

Hacking? No.

Discussion on security? Yes. But gray area and handled thread-by-thread.

Eh? Not sure what you mean by "Extreme". Nothing I said was extreme lol. Not like we're going through and locking every thread that mentions security or banning people...

Back
Top Bottom