WiFi Killed my Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
WiFi Killed my Baby!

The town of Sebastopol, California had planned to throw up a few wireless access points downtown, until a few locals, obsessed with "electrical sensitivity," derailed the effort. According to the O'Reilly blog, said locals banded together and signed a petition against the project, citing research that shows Wi-Fi is hazardous to your health.

The only problem being, as we've stated repeatedly, that there is no such research. That doesn't seem to stop a growing number of anti-Wi-Fi groups who like to cite the non-existent evidence anyway. Sonic.net CEO Dane Jasper says his company was going to install the system at their expense (not taxpayer funded), and blogs about the plan here:

SOURCE.

These same morons probably walk around with a cell phone attached to their ear 4+ hours a day.

Hurray for the tinfoil hat brigade. Considering that I seen appartment blocks where one can pick up about 20+ wireless networks, according to what they are saying people should be dying because of wifi every day.

What i love are the people who have a bluetooth headset surgically attached to their head 24/7. There is one redneck at the bowling alley that i always have to laugh at because he wont even take that crap off while bowling. Do people really think they are THAT important?

What i love are the people who have a bluetooth headset surgically attached to their head 24/7. There is one redneck at the bowling alley that i always have to laugh at because he wont even take that crap off while bowling. Do people really think they are THAT important?

lol. i think they do.

i saw a guy with one go on a rollercoaster - my buddy and i bet if it was still going to be there when he got back...darn thing was still there!

anyway,
some people need to get a job and stop protesting. seriously.....go apply yourself!

Lol, I wonder if those people have cordless phones in there house as well as cell phones? Would especially laugh if they were the 2.4GHz phones (that run on the same signal as WiFi) xD.

Yeah what a load. There's always something new for the morons and whiners to complain about. Cell phone cancer, wifi injuries (!), whatever. Just a bunch of idiots scared of the world outside of their living rooms. Ignorance like that just ****es me off, really. Bunch of Flat Earth Society members, probably.

WiFi injuries? LOL, makes it sound like you tripped over the wifi signals and broke you leg xD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom