Wierd domain and internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

roumieh2000

Baseband Member
Hey everyone

I really got stuck this time with very weird thing….

We have got in my work an internet connection through the domain by a Linksys router.

I usually connect the new pc's to the domain and it will take the internet connection automatically from the router through the network."UPnP".

All the pc's are working fine except one of them which takes long time to log on to the domain and the internet connection will be on this pc very slow, and some times will not connect.

I disconnected that pc from the domain and connected it to a separate ADSL router and the same problem, very slow internet with a 2MB connection.

I changed that **** pc and got the same problem on the new machine
Can't see the domain if connected through network or very slow internet if connected to the router.

When I connect to the router through my wireless laptop will get full speed internet of 2MB's !!!!!:confused:

I thought maybe something is interrupting down there.

I have A Dell 745 new Core2 Duo's... but note something which is; my network cable is quiet far from the wall point around 10-15 meters and under my pc I have a wireless hp printer connected through USB port to the desktop.

Please help I'm stuck now...

I'm having a hard time understanding your problem. Are you referring to a problem with the line you are using because you said you had a problem with two PC connecting to the same line to the router?

Maybe that line is exceeding the 100 meter distance for Ethernet, if the line is to long or improperly constructed, it can create all sorts of problems.

I solved the problem when connecting through ADSL router by adding a proxy server in internet options - Connections -> Lan settings.

I look for a solution for that domain problem.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom