why they have my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong-man

Baseband Member
i'm using MSN currently... for about a year, but --the stupid of me--, i never realize that there is one list that i dont ever know.... but i thought it was just my unclose friend...so i leave it for about a year i'm using MSN.

just yesterday, he/she send me a message through MSN saying that, "your profile is under www.chatpr.org/xxx.xxx/.../...<my email address. because i was curious, i tried to open the web page, but it doesnt bring me to the web page, but instead prompt me to download something. the file name is my email address name..... maybe this is the stupid of me, that i accepted it, and open it.... and a MS-DOS application seems to be working at that time, but nothing happened. i just afraid that it's kinda spyware or trojan horse...

what is that web site? i can't find anything inside that website, but only know it's IRC's chat community.... such kind of that...

how to know whether i'm being monitored or not. should i trust the Spybot search and destroy that has been updated?
should i trust ad-aware SE personal from lavasoft that has been updated?

CCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME.... I AM SOOOOOO GUNNA TALK TO THE ***** WHO SENT IT!!! grrrr

no acutlly... a person posted a link saying is this your profile... it was a chick iv talked to a few times during the past few monthes... but i see what your saying.. it could have sent itself... becuase all of a sudden it she just said it... i was like ummmmm ok and was stupid enough to accept it

lol her nick name is 5
oh adn i forgot something, what is hte name of your trojan? thatd be a BIG help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom