Why so slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAznPrid3x

In Runtime
starting yesturday when i would search it loads slow, reminds me of dial-up. I am running on Cable internet. When i click on the E it takes 2 secs, aye o k 4 me. But when it goes to loading the page its slow as hell. What is going on. I washed my comp, nuthing, spywear my comp nuthing, i virus scaned my comp. nuthing. Ah donno it too it 4 mins just to load the new thred logo. about 3 mins to load front page, 2 mins to load internet yadayada. Please help THANKS JOHN:p

Most likley its your cable connection and there is nothing you can do cable is shared line so your neighbors could be eating up your bandwidth or if your local company sucks as bad as mine there down for "maintnance"

I agree with perkoset, but a small part of me is thinking something along the lines of a possible browser hijack? maybe something that isnt changin your start page or something like that. maybe its trying to load a dll or some other internet shade.
Maybe its a setting with IE who knows? You could always install firefox or try downloading from distro.ibiblio.org to test the line speed.

http://texturizer.net/firefox/download.html

hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom