Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zalman CNPS7700-AlCu

• Other (please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all know how I feel about it. 2.7 would be more than fine with me, in fact, 1mbps would be like heaven to me. It sucks beyond compare living out here knowing I will not have true broadband access in the near future. I wish I wouldn't have taken my 256k wireless for granted. Although it was $85 for 256k (rediculous by broadband standards), it was at least usable. I could download music, stream media, have a net life, etc. But, I complained about the speed drop from 1mbps and they pulled my service (stupid me!) These pulse phone lines i connect through now are so bad that people say its a miracle that I can even connect to the Internet.

512kbps ADSL (crap download limit though), i shouldnt complain though, sorry Beedubya, all the TF members should complain to your old isp! Send so many angry emails, they have to do something!

number your dial up days deedubya, and when that day comes, go have some really violent rottweiler at that 56k modem. then mail the sucker right over to the great cox at Cox communications. we'll want speed benches.

Not a bad idea...actually, I will mail it to my old 256k ISP instead of COX communications, because they are the ones who did the real offense against me.

Do you know whats crappy? About a month after my old ISP kicked me off for complaining about their speed drop, they raised the speed back to 1mbps from 256K!

Why dont you get a rally together of TF members, and other friends of yours and send something angry to them saying what a bad ISP you are, how you dont treat customers well, Mention Bedubya's name in there somewhere as well. And also say that im never going to use your ISP, and im going to tell all my friends not to use your isp. It would be funny if 10,000 TF members did that.
Wayne

512/256 up from 256/64 up from 56K
To Beedubaya:
Did you check if there is satallite capability in your area?
I hear they are a reasonable solution for those who are too far a way to get anything else and can't get a T1/T3.
I don't know where Fortsmith lies,heck i don't know if that AR is arizona :D
but i think that satallite connection will be the best one for you if it is available.
Got my own problems with my ISP anyway because i live about 6 km far away from the phone exchange...my 512 seems like 256 and my ping is horrible :(

After pleading and pleading with my cable company, I may have gained some ground. I just have to wait a few more weeks to find out if I will be able to get cable access. If not, I will wait for Wildblue satellite comming in may, which is 79.99 for 1.5mbps down, 256k up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom