• ISDN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dial-up (Analog (56K))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this pole took me here:eek:

NTFS C drive causing hard drive spaces to vaporate, plz help!

Cable Insight, 10MBPS;)

Merkwürdigliebe;1291989 said:
DSL, Bell Sympatico

You should really separate cable and DSL in my opinion, two entirely different types of Internet service.

Bell Sympatico's actually quite great. I've never had major problems with their service. It's been pretty consistently good.

I thought about separating the two but speeds are "generally" the same, atleast when it comes to browsing the internet and playing games. Maybe I should have made a poll "What do you use your bandwidth for?" first. :)

I thought about separating the two but speeds are "generally" the same, atleast when it comes to browsing the internet and playing games. Maybe I should have made a poll "What do you use your bandwidth for?" first. :)

Downloading Movies, Downloading Games, Downloading Music, Usenet, Torrenting Occasionally, Kaillera, COD4.

Well, in the US, you can have a separate DSL line and cable connection. The second cable connection I setup with my business name and not my name....just the same address. I use one of the cable connections for 2 servers. The other cable connection is just for me. The DSL line is a back up for the initial cable connection.... just redundancy.

Yeah. I could also get away with having 5 connections here where I live due to the number of phone lines going into the place. For a while there was 2.

However that is not the case since I canned my plan, and I am not just sharing the interenet with the connection downstairs.

Cant vote. FiOS in a week or so. Right now got Cable that i will be dumping for FiOS since i am getting 15MB/s down soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom