Web Proxy Server IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that site would be fine if it wasnt blocked...what im doing is gettin around my schools firewall but im to lazy to look for a web proxy that works so i posted to see if anybody knew of any off the top of there head

most schools that have a well built network at all probably have a proxy preconfigured inside the school. Therefore you changing it = screw stuff up.

trust me, changing the proxy doesnt mess up the school's, my school has a pretty strict block list and it covers the whole district so it has to be a proxy that handles all of the blocking, but setting up your own proxy at home or using one that is not blocked (home is better b/c it is harder to block an IP for the softwar they use) but from there on the proxy send the data through a differnt name (its own) which isnt blocked.

Well i know what a proxy does, i dont have a computer at home that i can use for a proxy server, or can i set that up within windows xp? **** maybe you can...hmm never thought about it but i was lookin maybe one of you guys had a proxy i could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom