Which VoIP Service has the most options? There are SO MANY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepg

In Runtime
First off, if there is a forum for this, I must have missed it. If this needs moved, please move it mods. Thanks.

I've decided to get a VoIP line for my business. I would like to have the option of having other numbers in ohter countries if possible. I've seen that most allow #'s in the UK and some in EU. I would like one that is available in US, EU, UK and China (if china is possible). Does anyone know of a good service provider? I would like to stay away from vonage, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Does a anyone have any info or opinions on Virtualphoneline.com? or nufone. I would like to be able to make phone calls where my caller ID does not show sometimes. This is for the times I need to collect a payment from someone who has been avoiding me. I know there is a service that changes the caller ID, from which you are calling. This service was called camophone.com. This would be very helpful with debt collection.. Unfortunately, I know that providers such as vonage do not support services such as this.

Anyway, I hope I described what I'm looking for. A reliable, full service provider with the availability to have #'s across the globe.

If you are looking to have numbers all over the globe, are you a large multi-location business? If so, you may want to look into an enterprise VOIP solution through one of the large telco's. You would be able to have your own call server, voicemail, etc. etc. etc... even integrate voice & Data ( & video if you do any video confrencing) through one data circuit..

If you are a smaller business, a vontage type connection would suit you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom