VoIP project

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthy

Beta member
hi,
i am doing my final year electronics and communication engineering.
i am interested in doing my final year project in VoIP. i am a newbie to VoIP. i just know only the basics of VoIP.
can you plz suggest me a project in VoIP?
thanx

Wireless VOIP. Setup a way to use a mobile phone through a VOIP system. Or, embed Bluetooth into a phone and use that to talk with the VOIP system. Something for VOIP that might be interesting, would be finding a way to get a Cellphone to pass a signal to the base phone (VOIP) and then to have the VOIP system read in that information and dial that for the Cellphone so that you pass something likt 544 123 1234 (base station number) 654 654 6543 (number to dial) and the base station dials you up automatically and transfers the call to you. That way you get free longdistance all the time...
Just a thought.

Inaris said:
Wireless VOIP. Setup a way to use a mobile phone through a VOIP system. Or, embed Bluetooth into a phone and use that to talk with the VOIP system. Something for VOIP that might be interesting, would be finding a way to get a Cellphone to pass a signal to the base phone (VOIP) and then to have the VOIP system read in that information and dial that for the Cellphone so that you pass something likt 544 123 1234 (base station number) 654 654 6543 (number to dial) and the base station dials you up automatically and transfers the call to you. That way you get free longdistance all the time...
Just a thought.

thanx inaris.
that was a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom