Video Feed to Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeful37

Beta member
I have some really private information that I need to go through on my flash drive, like communications from unmentioned parties that would be against the law for anyone else to read! I don't have a personal computer, so I have to go to the library to access it! The only problem is the library has this annoying ability to view every screen on their network.

My Question is:

Is there a program I can install on my flash drive to feed them a looped video from my screen (like vlc using streaming on a certain port) so that I can view this information in private?

And no, it's not p*rn! LOL, I think their internet filters would pick that up, plus the fact that I'd be too scared of getting caught to do that somewhere in public would keep me from it. Plus the internet is unrestricted anyway. At least that's what their policy states!

Sorry cant help you. As stated stricly in our rules:

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place.

Helping you bypass helping you bypass the Libraries security would fall into this. I am sure you can find a family member or friend who can let you use their PC for a short while to do what you need.

Topic closed.

thread_closed_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom