urgent advice wanted for me with regards to cisco cert

Status
Not open for further replies.

noel12

Baseband Member
Re: completed ccna what should i do next

noel12 said:
hi ,
i have just finsihed my ccna , want to know what is the next level to do either ccsp or ccvp or any other and which is much more demanding in todays I.t market . so based on all this criteria plz help me out . also there are many new curriclums coming out next year for ccnp , and others .. i dont wasnt to waste the month of december . any advice will be accepted and appreciated
thanx:)

Again, congratulations. I still have no idea how to change the display picture, or what the CCNA is. The first time I heard of it was when Ethereal mentioned it. I wonder where he is, actually. I hope he's okay <_<.

urgent advice wanted for me with regards to cisco cert

i have just finsihed my ccna , want to know what is the next level to do either ccsp or ccvp or any other and which is much more demanding in todays I.t market . so based on all this criteria plz help me out . also there are many new curriclums coming out next year for ccnp , and others .. i dont wasnt to waste the month of december . any advice will be accepted and appreciated
thanx
i am from bahrain ,i would like to do ccvp but in the entire kingdom they do not offer this course . is there any site that i can refer for good notes or any other suggestions where i can order or buy the books from . i cannot order over the website bcause i dont have a credit card .
plz help .
also if i am doing ccnp is it necessary to do ccsp and ccvp since ccna covers for ccsp , ccvp
thanx
urgent reply plz

As far as I am concerned Cisco is dead and I am sure that there are many other people out there that think this also. Personally I think that Foundry is the best supplier of networking hardware is Foundry. CCNA cert. is something good to have under your belt. I dont know how much help that actually is, but I am sure that you will do something with it. Cheers and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom