Two Internet connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zindel

Baseband Member
Okay i don't know if this is the right place for this but hey it works...here is the deal, i currently have two separate connections at work for my PC. A wireless and our local network. Both are two completely different internet connections. I would like to have all internet/network traffic to go through my LAN except a few connections such as pandora or even firefox traffic if possible. I have looked everywhere and have seen a few apps but none seems to be for windows 7. More or less i just don't want to run up my bandwidth by streaming Pandora so if i could route just this one connection that would be amazing.

No it doesnt work. We have a complete section for Networking and Internet related questions. This should have be posted there just like our rules suggest to do. Post in the right area. Not where you want to post.

States it right under Rule #4

Along with this, post in the right forum. Any member with 40 or fewer posts trying to learn the site and where things belong will just have their thread moved to the proper area and advice given. If you have more than 40 posts your thread can be deleted without warning and if it continues to happen a infraction given.

You have been here 6 years. Time to learn the layout. Your lucky I am feeling nice today and just moved it instead of deleting it outright like our rules state we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom