torrents cant get past 2kb/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicide007

In Runtime
Ive been trying to download autopatcher from bit torrent, using the torrent manager from bittorrent.com (and i also tried azeorius, or however u spell it...) and they wont go past 2 kb/s. Our dsl runs at 1.5mb/s, and i can watch stuff like youtube videos and stuff like that without having to wait. So our internet is fast enough, i just probably dont have some setting right, or maybe my westell modem doesnt like torrents? What should i do?

u got msn? because we cant talk about that here pm me ur msn so i can get you going on the right track

we can't talk about torrents here: but i'm pretty sure u got a bad seeder :( hate when that happens.....

Um, torrent's are perfectly legal guys... It just depends on what's ON torrents. If the thing is free/legal to start with... then it's perfectly ok ;).

I know many people would not suggest this, but I'm one of the few that would. Set your incoming connection port to port 80, and see if that speeds things up, if it does, then you need to properly forward a random port. (Do not keep your port on Port 80.)

thanks guys. I did just need to set up a port. I downloaded autopatcher at like 70kb/s and got fixed up. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom