Torrent Users Please Read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge, it's only if you're currently downloading it. Otherwise, it would be an intrusion of privacy, IMO.

see they have people to download these torrents and just write down some of teh ips and that way they can catch you

Btw, its not your isp thats doing it, they are just the middle man, its the people that made the movie that are trying to stop ya.

But after your isp is informed that you are illegaly downloading they will watch you like a hawk. No matter what you do.

I have never used torrents before but this has really put me off! you can call me a bit of a wimp if you want but this is a serious thing!

I didn't realize that ISP's cared so much.

MEH! Not all torrrents are illegal as you say. Do you know how long it would take to arrest ALL of the people who copyright. Plus since they're moaning about not enough prison space, so they wont do it.

i dont know if this is true or not but i read somewhere that 3% of all people who use torrents get caught

Thats alot!!!

I already know that torrenting is so addicting that even reading this story wont stop most people, so as a suggestion i would recommend peer guardian 2... get it now!!
I gotta admit it is a hassle, it blocks alot of sites and peers, but its worth it.. plus its easy to disable and reenable when needed.

Also i would suggest forcing encryption on, usually it wont effect your download/upload speed by much, but it kinda helps you hide your identity

So please let this be a lesson, their are people out their trying to get you.

(btw, read my reply, its NOT the ISP its the corporations catching you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom