TeamViewer Vs Crossloop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicarlo

Beta member
Hi guys,

This is my first post on these forums and i am looking forward to hearing all your comments.

I am currently in a dilemma not knowing which route i should take between TeamViewer and CrossLoop.

I know they are somewhat similar and both offer a free solution. But first let me explain a little what i do.

I support a few clients remotely (about 15) and am constantly using as of now TeamViewer. I was about to purchase their lifetime license version but then i came across crossloop that also has a paid version for about $70/year.

This seems a little more reasonable then paying the $1300 for teamviewer lifetime license.

Now as far as functionality, do you guys have any suggestions which one would be best for me to go toward? I use remote access about 5 hours a month but do plan on growing within the year to about 30-40 hours a month. I dont really care too much about the chat features of what not, its mostly to be able to login and take control over their screen while no one is around (usually at nights) to do some minor maintenance.

Im interested in hearing your opinions!

thank you for your time !

I would look into logmein. I currently use their free service and have 8 computers that I regularly remote control over the Internet. I believe there is a limit on their free service though. I'm not sure what it is exactly but you should be able to connect at least 10 computers.

Out of the two pieces of software you are asking about; I have only used Team Viewer and they have some nice service as well but I myself prefer logmein.

Hope This Helps!

Personally, I prefer TeamViewer, it's just a simple interface that works, why complicate it? Of course Crossloop is just as effective a software, so basically it comes down to your personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom