AT&T quietly offers $10 DSL plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
QuaziBee said:
accessed by you? like blacklisted with your browser?
No it's on my younger cousin's computer. My uncle asked me to monitor her computer, because he's worried about who she chats with, and where she goes. I'd also like to know a program to monitor, what she types.

hefemeister said:
what kind of router are you using?
I'm using a regular 4-port wired router by Belkin.

Hey man, thanks for the keylogger suggestions.

Oh...we both have this router:
Belkin : 4-Port Router

I also want to know, if it can only be her computer, that can't access certain websites, because theres other computers connected to the router as well.

did not see anything in the manual about blocking websites. It's worth poking around the router setup pages to see if it is in there 192.168.2.1 is the default ip. If it does have it it would be for all computers. I did see you could set up specific time ranges for each computer for when they can have access to the internet. might be usefull in your case. You could look into programs like cyber nanny for restricting website access on her computer. Depends upon how worried you uncle is. Of couse she would just come here to get a work around.

you could just block the sites through IE or firefox... if your running ie v6 just got to tools->internet options and you should be able to find what you are looking for in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom