Sudden Remote Desktop Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greencow_555

Baseband Member
Hi,

I have had remote desktop working for a while, but lately it has stopped working and there's nothing I can think that should have changed anything. When I try to connect now to a particular pc, the connect button just depresses and comes back up but nothing seems to actually happen. I can connect to other pc's, just not to this one.

Has anybody any pearls of wisdom that might resolve this issue, it would be a really really big help.

Thanks,
Gaz

By 'by other computer' I take it you mean the one I am trying to connect from. The answer is no, I am trying to connect from several different computers and the same thing happens.

What about the one you are trying to connect to? Also are you sure that PC isnt setup to have to accept all remote connections and it is not being done.

As far as I know nothing has changed on any of the computers. All the options for remote desktop are set as far as I know. It worked before, it just stopped.

Really? The Video Driver update blocked teh connection for Remote Desktop. Strange....

Glad it is sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom