Stupid Phones!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
This is the dumbest thing i've ever encountered in my life of computers.

My parents just bought a set of 5.8Ghz phones for are house because our old ones are dieing, and for the past few my internet connection would randomly shut off( no internet), after i got home from school, i watched an episode of lost, then got on my computer, the phone rang my mom picked up and all of sudden my ic goes away, so i start thinking could it be the phones. So i wait until she turns it on and low and behold my ic come back, i was like WTF!!!!!. I tell my mom this she doesnt believe so i take the phone, i turn it on BAM no more internet turn it back off it's back on, i called my ISP about this and they havent called me back yet so im writing here, is there any way to keep these phones and not have this problem persist, or do we have to take them back.

what channel is the router and your wireless adapter?

try changing the channels to something that when you turn on the phone it won't interfer

My ISP finally called back, turned out phones run on two wavelengths one on 5.8GHz and the other 900Mhz, and since i have Wireless Broadband and have a indoor reciever since im like 200ft from tower, the reciever is also running at 900Mhz(something like that), so he told me to change the channels on my phone and i did so.

Problems fixed, thx for all of your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom