SSH server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldi3r

Beta member
Hello all,

I have recently installed a SSH server on a computer I have at home. Everything is functioning fine. I can remote in with no problems from other computers on my network. I also have spoonproxy running. I mainly set this up so I could view things at school through my connection ( as my school blocks almost every decent site known to man). I use putty to ssh in to my box at home. However, at school I can't seem to connect. I get the error message: Network error: disconnected by peer. I don't know if it's the firewall they have up or what, but I can't figure this out. Anyone have any ideas or experience with SSH?

It seems to me that they have that blocked from your schools end. Most likely if the IT people are good they would think of things like that to prevent students like your finding a work around to them blocking those sites.

We do not promote ways to get around established security of a school or business.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

So in that respect topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom