spyware keeps coming back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdeadweightxx

In Runtime
Ok well I got rid of this spyware awhile back and now some how it has come back! I scan and delete them again but like 20 min later they are back! What can prevent them from keep attacking my computer?

Sounds like you aren't fully getting rid of them. Maybe they are still in your registry. Many spyware programs self replicate, changing filenames as they go. They can set up many different versions of the same program but different filenames that run when the previous one is deleted. Go through the guide as mentioned above and you should be set.

Yeah

superdave1984 said:
Sounds like you aren't fully getting rid of them. Maybe they are still in your registry. Many spyware programs self replicate, changing filenames as they go. They can set up many different versions of the same program but different filenames that run when the previous one is deleted. Go through the guide as mentioned above and you should be set.

I agree, either you are not fully getting rid of them or you are running a program that puts the spyware files back. (you know process list). just watch out for bad p2p programs.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom