Spamcop Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasmud

Solid State Member
SOME TIME WHEN I TRY TO SEND EMAIL FROM MY EMAIL ACCOUNT USING OUTLOOK EXPRESS THEN IT SHOWS MESSAGE SPAMCOP ARREST BUT ON ANOTHER DAY OUTLOOK EXPRESS WORKS PROPERLY BUT DOESN'T SHOW ANY ERROR MESSAGE OR SPAM ARREST ACTUALLY I WORK IN AN ORGANIZATION WHERE A WHOLE INFRASTRUSTRUCTED HAS BEEN BUILT I MEAN NETWORKING AND SOME ROUTERS ARE ALSO INSTALLED SO IS THAT PROBLEM IS FROM ROUTER AND IF IT IS THEN WHAT TO DO TO GET RID OF THAT PROBLEM.

tell me why spamcop error comesacross when you send emails from outlook express and your message doesn't go out.

wtf is a spamcop. If anyone knows what this is and how i can enlist i would pledge my life to the honorable spamcops.

However your network is built could not matter less, it is your outgoing e-mail that is causing the problem.

It is usually relay issues or a user who sent out a malicious file (most likely accidently).

Have your system/network admin visit:

http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml

and have your company's IP removed from their database, locate the issue and resolve it ASAP or they can keep you blocked for good if the same action is repeated.

Spamcop for those who don't know is a mail-filter that many corporations used.

My first suggestion would be to learn the vaule of Punctuation.

Secondly, you should contact your System Admin to have THEM look into the issue.

Third, this posts looks like something a spammer would post to get around a spam filter. Your grammer and punctuation are the summation of the email that hits our corporate spam-box at work. lol

Ethereal_Dragon said:
My first suggestion would be to learn the vaule of Punctuation.

Secondly, you should contact your System Admin to have THEM look into the issue.

Third, this posts looks like something a spammer would post to get around a spam filter. Your grammer and punctuation are the summation of the email that hits our corporate spam-box at work. lol

ownage. Ethereal_Dragon1, kasmud 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom