is someone hacking me?

nutwork

Beta member
Please if you can guide me in the correct direction on what I can do to fix this problem I will be very happy!

What is happening is, the network I connect to used to be
"Home-7432". I would have internet problems, but only sometimes. Such as watching a video & it start to "buffer" until eventually "An error has occured" and Ide refresh the page to a very long load time to see the default network problem page.

It seems to be happening more often now, and there is less people here. This does not seem to be a bandwidth issue, but im getting disconnected in the middle of doing a dungeon run on 1 of my video games and it is terrible I will lose out on the loot sometimes, an hour gone to wasted. Here are some pictures I was able to take during the problem occuring, I was connected fine to the internet (wirelessly) and this problem occured.

Before my landlord thought it was because the router was downstairs so he bought an extender and now the network I connect to is "Home-7432_EXT"

When I turn on my computer AVG goes to the home-7432 firewall, and then the extension. but 45 seconds later the firewall connects to the same ext it just listed, almost as if im 2 computers or something it seems.

Here are the pictures:

my AVG is up-to-date, my drivers are updated, all the basics I can think of are A-Okay. I have gone to extents to use PRTG network monitoring and Sharkwire - even though im

Back
Top Bottom