Someone is connected to my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keadonen

In Runtime
Hey trend micro keeps having alerts saying someone IS
Connected to my computer, it shows ip and all but how can i STOP this person from being able to access me?

btw if someone can hack this person and own their computer i would love it :p their ip is:

70.74.123.1'

TY and any infornmation so i can prevent this would be great :)

thanks - keaton

I don't know, but you might want to do an audit on your system (virus, Trojan, spyware scan, port scan for open ports), stuff like that. You could also use Nessus, however it's server can only be run on Linux. Nessus is a good way to scan your computer for open vulnerbilities and it tells you how to fix it.

What programs do you have running when this happens? If you're running P2P, you will show incomming connections?

Do you have a static IP address? If you don't and the attack always comes from the same address, you may have a trojan.

Does the message tell you what port they are connecting to? This info would be helpful.

Anyway, start w/ a virus scan, and a spyware scan. Then go from there.

yeah im running 3 virus scans and next time this window pops up i will send a screen shot to you guys, and yes it is ALWAYS from the same adress.... 70.74.123.1 happens so often i know it by heart. Also their is no odd, or different programs running in task manager under processes. alright im waiting for that window to pop up right now lol for every period it is 5 seconds....................................... WOOOT i poped up alright heres link to everything... if paint will open my comp is to laggy with all the scans :).

This is when it pops up:
my.php

This is when i click on it:
wheniclickonitmb6.jpg

This is what it looks like after i click on it:
wheniletgote7.jpg

And this is when i click on properties:
propertiesrc3.jpg

THere u have it :) and no viruses detected.

Keadonen said:
Hey trend micro keeps having alerts saying someone IS
Connected to my computer, it shows ip and all but how can i STOP this person from being able to access me?

btw if someone can hack this person and own their computer i would love it :p their ip is:

70.74.123.1'

TY and any infornmation so i can prevent this would be great :)

thanks - keaton
It's scary!
The Internet is full of hackers!

If you open up a command window (START > RUN > type 'CMD' > hit enter) type 'IPCONFIG' into command window and press ender.

What is YOUR IP address.... I would be willing to bet it is 70.74.123.2... and the 70.74.123.1 is the ISP....

Aside from the pop-up you are getting, have you had any reason to believe that there has been anything done to the PC? As in files missing, or more than there should be, anything along those lines?

LOLOLOLOLOL THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!

:) ty tho now i can do stuff i need :S but can a mod delete this thread so ppl dont have my ip??

Keadonen said:
LOLOLOLOLOL THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!

:) ty tho now i can do stuff i need :S but can a mod delete this thread so ppl dont have my ip??

Do not worry, Mr Keadonen!
Actually, most of the web sites that you have ever visited to should have already recorded your IP.

You can't avoid your IP being exposed to some ones
who you don't know at all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom