Slow Downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Camouflage__

Daemon Poster
Alright, I have LimeWire and Utorrent, and while downloading files in excess of 400MB I get speeds of 5kb/s-25kb/s, I have a 512KB connection, which I should be getting 50+kb/s. I do obtain those speeds, but only on certain files larger than 400+, and anything smaller. I have a great amount of peers, so I should still be getting that 50+kb/s, but for some reason, I don't. The files I download are not illegal, they are files from a friend in Hawaii, and I'm in Missouri, so sending/receiving these files take to long with the mail, and the reason why I have so many peers, yet the files are of no importance to them, is because they are torrents, people tend to download any torrent possible these days. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks a lot in advanced, Jeremiah.

Does that help me at all? NO! Don't post if you can't help, I would not dump on your post, so why would you do it to mine?

Does that help me at all? NO! Don't post if you can't help, I would not dump on your post, so why would you do it to mine?

it help you because that the normal speed for that slow connection. next time I won't help your ungrateful but. I have a 5mbps download speed, yet the fastest torrent speed I ever had was 600 kbps

if you bother to read a similar post around the same time you made yours, you would have had seen that the major explained it a little better. everybody around here know I shortcut my answer as my typing sucks. I had just came home from the hospital. a friend of mine had got shot and I was there for a long time and I was tired. but I really don't have to explain that to you

eric, omg! i figured something out, this is the second time today somebody questioned your authority

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. I'm not questioning nothing, I know you're wrong. I get 50Kb/s on almost EVERY download, 25KB/s is no where near 50Kb/s. I know that 512K is slow, but it's not that slow. The fastest download I have got was like 83KB/s or something like that, and that was from a website. I KNOW I should be reaching atleast 45Kb/s, but for some reason I am not. If you can not help me, I would like you not to post. Also, I am not ungrateful, just irritated because you can't help, yet you post and tell me what I already know.

well if your still ungrateful arse is telling the truth, download a file from one person isn't going to download as fast as something that has a thousand seeders.

as peterhuang913 said, "It is slow, dont expect a Corolla to go 150.."

it almost seemed like you was going to apologize, yet you still is a acting like a dork, so you won't get anymore tips that I know to to speed up your torrents. I'm the torrent optimizer

I guess you miss the part that I was tired and didn't have any sleep when I read the post, so I kinda half read it, then I kinda half posted

you won't have to worry about me helping you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom