shareing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

linux1880

In Runtime
I have a p2p network of 3 comp. router is behind the hub for internet sharing. It's working n okay.All of them are win XP. I enable a file sharing in all computer and i can see sharing hand below th icon i shared, When all of these computer are on I can see them. But when I try to get into them. it says

'you do not have the adiministrative privillage please contact your network administrator'.

I login as a administrator in all of these computer and myself is administrator. What should I do?

What username are you using on all of these different computers? You should try creating an account for all of the different users on all of the PCs and then make them all administrators and see if you have the same issues.

-Mike

I did it, I am using only a few username, all of them has the administrator privillage and still have no luck. I restore one of the computer and it can see and use the other resourses,

And now,funnything is the 1st computer, which has the router software cannot read files of any othercomputers. It says "contact the server administrator". There is no server in the network anyway,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom