school restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoLeafClova

Baseband Member
does anyone know of a way i can bypass school restrictions? i just want to go to myspace maybe some other sites. any help is appreciated. thanks

wow, you know how many questions we get on this subject? Way too many, that's for sure! The best way to go about this is to not break school rules. They created the rules and blocked the sites for a reason. Also, to actually get past what is blocking the site, we who are helping you would have to know a lot more about your school network. If you really want to go to my space, talk to your network admin. Besides that, don't bother with it.

yeah, you probably shouldnt do that. I will only tell you a simple way, that is for educational purposes only.

Go to a search engine like google.com

then type in the website that you want to vist like hotmail.com

then there will be a link that says goto google's cache of this page, and voila you are in. Unless your school network administrator is smart enough to block this simple loophole.

And if that doesnt work, their are other things that you can use called proxies, but if you actually new something about that you wouldnt be here asking. So I wont tell you about those. :)

I'd say that finding ways around your school's network security would be considered hacking of sorts. And, low and behold, TF rules state that you cant discuss things of illegal assortments. Therefore, I will close this thread.

If you have any concerns about your thread being closed, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom