School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonwithin

Baseband Member
my school has about 50+ computers connected to the same server...my Q. is, is there any way i can play a game over it? like if i haveto connect through IP.. can I?

depends on several things.
1. can you install the game?
2. Do they have a firewall protecting ports?

if you can't install, well, then I would say no.
if they have a firewall, you might not beable to get through if you can install the game.

Your at School, learn something. Gaming isn't life.

chances are if the school find you playing games over their computers you'll get a ban from the computers for a while.

Most of the time schools won't allow you to install any software period. They restrict your rights to what you can / can't do a lot and gaming is definetly gonna be on their don't do list. So i wouldn't even try.

Well if you are allowed then there's no reason why you can't play a LAN game.

Like they said above, you will not be able to install anything on the computers at school. You might be able to install them on your H drive, ( the personal student drive ) but then again, they do have many securities at the computers in school, protecting the grades, so you might not be able to get through. Anyway, I believe you have signed the internet contract and if you get caught, a week or two will be your days off. They will suspend you. And brother, one more thing, is it that necessary to be playing games in school? Games=garbage. Waste of money. Buy something nice to wear or some gym things. At my school are some kids who have tons of games and consoles, and they look like shyt. Overweight, ugly, don't take care of themselves etc. 1game is about 30 bucks. With 30 bucks you could buy a lot ofnclothes. Good luck.

The chances are the computers at school won't be able to play the games that are worth playing. If they do, the administrator will find out about it being there, or a teacher will see you playing it.

At my school the I.T. team play far cry and other games on the server computer at break, lol.

umm well my teach said i could...it was not installed but an emulator to burn onto another CD...But my Q. is HOW???if i wlready know the IP

well back in my days of school, they letted us borrow laptops for a whole semester (for our classes) and they letted install anything on it, we can bring home,play games, and watch pr0n. lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom