Sage and DC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakta

In Runtime
My domain controller had a nasty hardware failure, and since It's a home computer and the domain was just a non-formal/educational project of mine I've decided not to bother repairing it, however I have some issues with sage and the loss of the domain controller, since it now wants people to login to access the accounts (sage's own internal login that is) and it seems no combination works, I assume for security reasons it was linked to the domain controller, even though sage wasn't actually distributed over the network, just used on one pc.

Ideal situation would be to be able to format the system as a non DC member, but since the backups to the data were made as a dc member (before authenticaiotn problems occured) will formatting have any effect?

cheers, the DC will need a new motherboard so theres no way I'm going to fix this anytime soon, if it has to be fixed for the sage data's sake.

I do not know what sage is. If it is an issue of taking control of a file you can take admin possesion, using sharing and security , then security tab , then advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom