Router D-Link DI-624

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer04

Beta member
Router Firewall "DI-624" D-Link

hi my download seems to b limited to 10 kbps when downloading BTs if i use a router and i heard its coz of the firewall. i searched it on the internet but it only shows how on a different router which different from DI-624....so can somoen pls tell me how?

it had something to do with ports

Apparently you didn't see the sticky up top which is the a link to a port forwarding site that gives you direction on how to do it on your router. May I say more?

And torrent download and speed seems to be ask so much, so please use the search feature for this section. You'll come to find that it's already been discussed plenty of time and you might just find your answer quicker.

As long as it can download, the speed can vary alot with torrent. So you might be downloading slow one day and than high the next off another person. I can't really tell you for sure, I don't use torrent so much to understand what's going on. But I think on this section there's already been plenty of discussions about torrent and download speed and some solution that might work. Try a search for torrent on this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom