Which router brand is better? (Linksys, Netgear, D-Link, or Belkin????)

Do excessive advertisements make you dislike the product?

• I like seing advertisements millions of times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a little annoying but ill still buy the product

• has no effect on me

• I hate it and i might not buy there product

• I will not buy the product at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawan AbuSalman

Daemon Poster
Hey...
What router brand name do you recomend? Please select all the choices you recomend

I am planning of getting the Netger Wireless G...what do you think?

PS: If other. please specify...

Thanx

thank you for your reply...
I've heard a lot that Linksys is the best...but I got much better deals on netgear... I know it is not as good as Linksys, but is it good? (Is it one of the best)
Thanx

is your netgear working well? Have you had any troubles with it?
I am new to networking and never tried before...does the netgear come with easy to use/setup wizards?
thanx

Netgear. I've had 2 Linksys products (router and an adapter) mess up on me. Netgear is WAY better and so easy to set up. Linksys also has some very buggy products. If you want a STABLE network, Netgear is the way to go.

I recently bought a netgear router, very simple to set up with no problems. And also they use netgear products at work. Therefore i would say netgear, although it woulnt be an accurate view as i havent used any of the other brands. :)

I own 2 Linksys routers (one for internet, one for phone), but in my usage of that, D-link, and SMC, I would prefer D-link (got my vote). They have much easier configuration. It's easier to set up MAC filters and forward ports. The Linksys are still really nice though. One feature that I like on mine if the QoS (quality of service). It lets me prioritize bandwidth for my phone over my internet. That is highly tweakable through a 3rd party firmware upgrade too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom