Router

Bgee01

Beta member
Hi first of all i don't know if my question fits the discussions here so please spare with me. So hears the deal I have bought a router and quickly installed it to my house but apparently you need to follow the simple diagram in which modem to router and router connection to pc, so with that i managed to create a wireless connection and also a local area connection (because my desktop does not have wifi connection) I can connect to the internet through wifi with the network i create on the router and i also can access internet through wired connection , the problem is i dont want to have a wired connection where the cord in the modem is still connected in the router because i wanna place the router on our second floor and multiple connections does make it messy , is it possible??

Sorry i can't explain it well and i am kinda new to these set-ups I will appreciate any comments

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk

You could look into using power-line adapters, which you plug into an AC outlet and transmit signal through your power circuits.

Back
Top Bottom