Router ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - I've got everything figured out but 1 thing. The settings will not allow me to turn off the router past 11 p.m. If I say allow internet access from 6 a.m. until 12 a.m. which is what I want, it won't let me do it. If I say 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. I'm fine. For some reason, it sees 12 a.m. as the start of the day and won't allow any time before, bummer...

just dont tell the kids and they will go to sleep b4 they realize that they can go online again lol

Thanks - I've got everything figured out but 1 thing. The settings will not allow me to turn off the router past 11 p.m. If I say allow internet access from 6 a.m. until 12 a.m. which is what I want, it won't let me do it. If I say 6 a.m. until 11 p.m. I'm fine. For some reason, it sees 12 a.m. as the start of the day and won't allow any time before, bummer...

can you change the clock on the router? so you could set it an hour late so that when the router thought it was 11pm it was really midnight.

Why dont you just create a rule set to block specified mac address's for certain times?

or the more non technical route would be to parent your children?

Not a bad idea to change w/ the router time settings (if I can). Will it screw anything up?

scribes - you ever try telling a 14 and 16 year old not to use their PCs after you go to bed???

Not a bad idea to change w/ the router time settings (if I can). Will it screw anything up?

scribes - you ever try telling a 14 and 16 year old not to use their PCs after you go to bed???

Yea, it sucks. Just pull the plug. It's hard, but you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom