Router ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hiren and heffemeister, you got me on the right track. I can't remember my username/password right now, but I've got the screen I think that will let me change those settings, just gotta find where I wrote the username/password down.

If you have never accessed that screen before it is usually

admin
password

One more thing, can I cut off wireless to 1 laptop and keep it for another or are the time restrictions across the board?

Found the username/password. I don't see any settings for the laptops, only our 2 desktops...

OK, found the other laptop, but not the one I'm on now :) Got everything solved, just curious as to why the wireless laptop I'm on now isn't showing up?

One more question, all the computers in my house have the same default gateways and different IP addresses right?

One more thing, can I cut off wireless to 1 laptop and keep it for another or are the time restrictions across the board?

what you could do for that is a MAC address filter.... i know the linksys routers have it but not sure bought yours.... if you do have it, it would be somewhere in your wireless configuration settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom