Route a program around VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulyssies

Beta member
I have to stay connected into a VPN network for work, but that connection wont allow me to play COD. Is there a possible way to specify to run just COD through my network instead of it trying to go through the VPN.

No! We will not help you bypass the security in place by your work so you can play a video game. We have this stated right in our rules!

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent. Any topic of such matter will be instantly closed.

Your at work for a reason. I am sure that the bosses would not like to know you are trying to play video games while they are paying you to do a job.

Topic Closed.

thread_closed_1.gif

I will not open this thread. Reporting it yet again will only get you into more trouble. I have emailed you already on this and now i am making it completely public.

You mention that this was closed unjustly. I disagree. You say that the VPN is to slow to game. That tells me right there that you would use the VPN to game if you could. Since it is to slow you are trying to bypass it.

If this is your home network, then why must you be connected at all times? Surely you have time off where you dont have to be connected right?

This thread is staying closed dispite your disapproval as there is no evidence anywhere in your remarks that tell me anything other than you want to bypass your work security to game. You are at work for a reason, downtime or not. There are better ways and more constructive ways to utilize the company time other than playing COD. Say it is harsh, say it is rude to be welcomed this way but it is honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom