revenue model for surf to cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hi
Back in the golden years(before the bubble burst). i had subscribed to this scheme, where i was paid to surf, i just needed to install this annying thing at the bottom and it would track the time i surfed and i would get a check at the end of the month.

do you guys know what the revenue model for that was? who was paying for mny surfing? i guess there are no companies which pay for a person to surf or are they :)

who knows.....
by the time this company bills this company, which bills this company, which bills this company, which bills this company....the user pays for it with a high end ISP monthly bill.

Yeah, thats a scheme that is crap. It;s one of those thigns that, if you read the fine print, it prolly says somewhere that you will never get money. It's just another way for the man to spy opn you. They are all shady, all those software, I would steer clear opf them.

rookie1010 said:
Hi
Back in the golden years(before the bubble burst). i had subscribed to this scheme, where i was paid to surf, i just needed to install this annying thing at the bottom and it would track the time i surfed and i would get a check at the end of the month.

do you guys know what the revenue model for that was? who was paying for mny surfing? i guess there are no companies which pay for a person to surf or are they :)

Look the following link.
http://www.zone.ee/margus03

There is a short description of the program that i use.

It has payd me two times now. I think that some are scams and some are not. But judge yourself.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom