remote desktop problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Yesterday afternoon I was trying to get my pc and my mothers pc to recognize each other on a home network after six long months trying to figure out why the hell I couldn't network my home I had 3 problems that were standing in my way: 1. zone alarm had enabled high security on both pc's without me knowing it 2.when I ran the home networking wizard both pc's had the wrong connection type 3. I had to reconfigure permission's on both pc's to say I see you have access to me and I have access to you..... (don't trying anything sneaky when I'm not lookin) j/k about the last part.

But I have one last problem that I need to deal with and then that will be it for me networking my home.

I have ran remote desktop on both computers and have enabled them to access each other but I get this error which I just can't seem to understand: The Home/workgroup does not contain any terminal servers. WTF does this mean ? I got this when I click browse and search for other computers, any idea's on this situation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom