Refurbished vs New Cisco Routers?

seabrook

Solid State Member
Hello. Cisco routers are probably of the best quality. But some of their better routers, like the 3800 series, can cost multiple thousands of dollars. That is very expensive, especially for smaller businesses. I noticed that the REFURBISHED Cisco routers are much cheaper than their new counterparts.

What is your opinion of the REFURBISHED Cisco routers?

Thanks in advance.

Hello. Cisco routers are probably of the best quality. But some of their better routers, like the 3800 series, can cost multiple thousands of dollars. That is very expensive, especially for smaller businesses. I noticed that the REFURBISHED Cisco routers are much cheaper than their new counterparts.

What is your opinion of the REFURBISHED Cisco routers?

Thanks in advance.

I have used both refurbish and new. the refurbished work just as good as the new. In fact they can be better then new because you know they have been tested by cisco. Sometimes they will even have a higher license level too( the last refurb switches I bought had ip services license level for a lower price the same switch with lan bas license level.) You can also get smart nets for refurbs as well.

I often ask why people don't buy refurbs more often.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom