program to change outbound ports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I know how to forward ports on my router for incoming traffic.... but i am looking for some software that will change the outgoing port of stuff on my machine.

For instance..... At home i have a specific port on my router forwarded to the rdp port on my server. From work..... outbound 3389 is blocked. Trying to find a program that will let different things.... vnc, rdp, vmware vsphere client etc, go out on port 80 and hit the specified ports on my router.. or whatever else port i find that is open outbound.

I remember an app that did this on download.com from about 7 years ago..... but blah cant remember the name.

thanks

you want a program to send packets out port 80 but arrive at port 3389 or 5900 or whatever?

i don't think so, but can't say for certain.

just change your rdp port at home. Use 3390 or 3388.

or work at work ;)

yea i did change the port. now i am kinda wondering if they are using content filtering instead of port blocking

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent.

As stated right in our rules. Talk to the IT people and tell them the issue and have them help you sort it out. If they have a Port block or content block it is for a reason.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom