problem opening port's for Azureus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Me fill in the rest, if you don't mind

VirtualServer.jpg

Like I said, Im not at my house yet, but just off of memory, I believe that i just entered that listening port into that box, making sure to associate it with my IP. In the applications tab, I believe you are able to enter in a port range. Im not sure, but are you able to enter a port range in there? For instance, put port 54885-55885. Try that. But Im quite sure in the applications tab, you can enter a port range

Do I have to put anything in the public port? I hitting apply and it isn't doing anything. Also I have to to set this up in azureus config wizard too, right?
VirtualServer2.jpg

I think that I got it. this look right, doesn't it? I appreciate the help. I have to change the ports in the Azureus config wizard, don't I? thanks again

VirtualServer3.jpg

everything is downloading faster in just this little time. I use to get error sometimes saying I have to configure a different port.

Thats great!. Yeah, Ive noticed with downloading programs that even though it only specifies a listening port, it does need other ports to function fully. Good to know that its working better for you. What speeds are you getting if you dont mind me asking?

I just downloaded a bunch of stuff. My speed are between 50-136kbps per item right now. I've never approach anything like that. If I got 20kbps that was great for me. I use Columbus Road Runner running through a dlink router

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom