[Problem] Browser refreshes once

Skelguardian

Beta member
Hello everyone,

I've been having an annoying problem these last 2 weeks - I've searched over the internet for this problem, but most suggested to scan my computer for virusses, but I've done this multiple times already with no luck.

The problem I'm having is this:

Everytime I load a page on the internet it reloads just once.

For example on youtube; I click the link of the video, It starts playing for around 5-10 seconds; then the page suddenly reloads and the video starts at the beginning again.
But the strange thing is; When for example I'm on a messaging board, I press reply, start typing my message - the page reloads (My mouse-arrow shows the icon of "loading") - my message is still there. So this means it doesn't refresh the whole page?

It's just quite annoying with youtube. And everytime I click a link, I can browse it for 5 seconds - then I have to wait a couple of seconds since it gives the icon of loading and I can't click or scroll.

Did anyone have this problem before? Or have any idea's what might be causing this?

PS: It only refreshes once, after that the page is normal

Thank you in advance

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if it does the same thing? Have you tried clearing your temp files cache?

Back
Top Bottom