Permanent upload server

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
where can i sign up for a unlimited upload server where i can upload few of my files for free? none of the 'deletion when the download isn't active for 30 days' cr4p

iv been looking but rapidshare has the 30 day deletion thing, is there a server where i can upload my stuff for free?

So just PM the people the username and password. Then tell them to copy and paste the info from the servers. I have done this on several instances. I still have several things uploaded on there for users.

its becasue i have custom Map files for my dedicated server which im running; that i want to upload , so then i can make a MOTD(Message OF The Day) giving a link to the .s4m files, so that others can download.

But i need this uploading website static until i delete it, not some 30 day not in use deletion cr4p some web pages uses,

its becasue i have custom Map files for my dedicated server which im running; that i want to upload , so then i can make a MOTD(Message OF The Day) giving a link to the .s4m files, so that others can download.

But i need this uploading website static until i delete it, not some 30 day not in use deletion cr4p some web pages uses,

Like peter and I said...just use Freewebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom