Pc Game Connection Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consequences

Baseband Member
Ello once again. Im having a problem with the games im playing on my pc connection wise. For some reason when I play my game guild wars on my pc I have no problem with the game. The game runs smooth no connection problems what so ever and so forth. But then when I play online on games like Combat Arms, F.E.A.R Combat, Counterstrike Source, Day of Defeat, and so on I have:
-Problems joining a game
-I join a game and get disconnected 5 minutes into the match
-I have high ping and get kicked
-I cant find any matches in the server lists

And the thing is I never had this problem before and its been going on for over a month and since I got this new gaming computer I decided to come back to the pc and get off the 360 its been getting really annoying.

Also when I go on my 360 I have no problems what so ever, in fact most of the time when im in a middle of a match of call of duty 4 and I have to go out some were and leave the match the match ends because I had the best connection.

I dont know what kind of connection I have, and Im not so sure on what i am using, like a switch, a router, cable modem, etc.

I am willing to do anything you have to offer, Ive tried contacting steam on my problem and they replied but in there support database I didnt understand half of the stuff that they had on there.

I appreciate the help, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom